Senior Product Manager needed for a client that offers emotional education to the next generation! The app supports kids through every type of social and emotional challenge They’re looking for a smart, talented person to join their world class team based in London and the US.
About The Role
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help create the next phase of the app. This role will be in charge of managing the full feature development process from concept to release. In this role you will use your intuition and user empathy to work with the CPO and Design team to ideate, define, prioritise, and validate new features.
You will use your organisation and technical knowledge to work with production and engineering on implementation. Finally you will use your love of learning and data to work with the Data and user research teams to validate and analyse features.
- Working with CPO and key stakeholders to define key features in the product roadmap
- Writing feature specifications covering hypothesis, business needs, user stories, flows, and data analytics
- Manage full feature lifecycle process: design, UX/UI, development, QA, analysis, and iteration
- Work alongside design and UX to ideate and define features
- Work with data analysts to define analytics events and track product performance
- Providing updates to stakeholders on performance of features
- Share learnings & failures from new features and A/B testing
- Work with development team ensure deliverables meet expectations
- Work with all cross functional business stakeholders to organise development sprints and manage Jira backlog
- Manage collaterals needed (like terms, FAQs) and make sure the rest of the business is up to speed on new features being implemented
- Regularly review KPIs and drive towards improvement
- Making sure all platforms are aligned and developed with the same level of quality (Alexa/ car play…)
- A/B testing features and content flows
- Requirements and Skills
If this looks up your street then drop me a line – George@Natiogroup.com